Day (or three) late, dollar short......whatever, I'm here with my mid-month update for April :) So, let's not delay any longer!
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something!): Snape's Stockings, Wink, Vanilla Latte Socks, Ice Socks, and Mirkwood
2. Pick a new fiber to spin.
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.
4. Yarn Diet (Clubs don't count).
5. Design work.
6. Clean out the yarn closet.
7. Anything else that comes along.
Things have been going well here....to a point. I finished Snape's Stockings and my Vanilla Latte Socks. Mirkwood was frogged and I might restart it someday but not right now. Too frustrated. I've been spinning a Finn & Suffolk blend that I bought last summer from a lovely local(ish) woman's destash. I've got over half of it spun (I'm on the second bobbin). I expect it will grow up to be a two-ply but we'll see when I get that far. My yarn diet....um, let's just not talk about that. I've done some design work, I've done some cleaning in the yarn closet, and I'm trying to knit a little every day. I've also started two new projects: Gex (a test knit) and the CashSilk Fern Scarf. I'm working on the body of Gex right now and the scarf is going to take awhile...I've only done two pattern repeats so it's only a couple inches long. Oh, and I've started and finished a couple more projects.
1. Reorganize in Stormageddon's room
2. Clean the buffet.
3. Clean the mantle/fireplace.
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Work on recipe journal(s).
I've not done as well on this side of things. Stormageddon's room is still in need of some organization, the buffet is still a hot mess, and the recipe journal hasn't been touched one bit. The mantle was cleaned off over the weekend, I've been going to the gym here and there, and the bullet journal is going as well as expected. I keep up, which is a good start.
So, there's my month. Whew! I may or may not be back on Friday with an FO Friday but we'll see how the week goes. I still need to do some repair work on the project before it's ready but it's been washed, at least :)
I hope you're having a lovely Monday!