1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something): Wink, the CashSilk Fern Scarf, the Gex sweater, a Creeper hat, and a Bridal Shower Lace dishcloth.
2. Finish spinning the Finn & Suffolk blend, maybe get things plied and wonderful.
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.4. Yarn Diet (Clubs don't count).
5. Design work.
6. Clean out the yarn closet.
7. Anything else that comes along.
I finished up the Creeper Hat. Little Man hasn't worn it but it's finished. Stormageddon was eyeing it when Little Man was trying it on. He doesn't even know what Minecraft is...but if it's something of his big brother's, he thinks it's cool and he should have one. ::sigh:: Boys. The Gex sweater has seen some action, as well. I finished up the first sleeve and I'm working on the second one. After that, it'll just be the button band and weaving in ends. I also started a new project: Caffe Macchiato Socks. Other than that, not much else has been going on. No spinning, no yarn closet work, and to be honest, I've barely been knitting. It's been a rough month.
1. Reorganize in Stormageddon's room.
2. Clean the buffet.
3. Go through the pantry & cupboards.
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Work on recipe journal(s).
Given that this month has been a rough one, not much has happened around here. I did to some cleaning of the buffet and the pantry, the counters and the dining room table keep requiring attention...but that's about it. Oh, the journal. I've been doing that. Otherwise, nope.
Like I said, it's been a rough month. I'm hoping things will even out soon and I can get back to normal life. We'll see :)
Also, if you're Norwegian, glad syttende Mai. I'm missing home today :(