Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mid-Month Update: June!

It's the middle of the month, which means it's time for my mid-month update :)

Fibery Goals
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something): Wink, the CashSilk Fern Scarf, the Gex sweater, a Bridal Shower Lace dishcloth, and the Caffe Macchiato Socks.
2. Finish plying the Finn & Suffolk blend.
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.
4. Yarn Diet (clubs don't count).
5. Design work.
6. Clean out the yarn closet.
7. Anything else that comes along.

I finished the Gex sweater and it's hanging out in the back room. I'll probably get it later today. I have a feeling that it's just fitting Little Man, which is fine. I can always make another one in a larger size. Other than that, I worked a couple rounds here and there on my Caffe Macchiato Socks. I've had a rough couple of months. I also finished plying the Finn & Suffolk blend. It's on the Niddy-Noddy, waiting to be tied off, soaked, and thwacked. Those two things....yeah, that's it. I've had club shipments come in, but those don't count. I've not been knitting or designing or anything else, really. 


Non-Fibery Goals
1. Reorganize in Stormageddon's room.
2. Clean the buffet.
3. Go through the pantry & cupboards.
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Work on recipe journal(s).

Perhaps I should just talk about what I've accomplished and/or worked on: going to the gym, working in the weight loss, and keeping up on the bullet journal. Everything else....nyet. 


And there it is. A short and very sweet update about how things are going. If I can get modeled photos of Gex, I might have an FO Friday (but don't count on it). Also, I have a couple of photos from Little Man's preschool graduation but that might wait until my Self-Imposed Year of Projects update this weekend.

Whatever. I hope you're having a lovely Thursday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment