Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Seven Year Itch

Happy Wednesday!

Do you know what today is? You don't, do you?

Okay, aside from today being Little Man's first day of kindergarten, today also marks the Seven Year Itch....or, rather, on this day, seven years ago, I wrote my first blog post here....and second, actually.

I feel like so many things have changed in my little corner of the universe and, yet, at the same time, I almost feel like I'm doing the same old things over and over.

In the last seven years, I've gotten married, had one monkey, moved 2500 miles from home, had another monkey, started design work, spent far too much money on yarn and other fibery goods, taken classes, met wonderful people, met shitty people, gone up and down and all around, and....yeah, so many things.

So, you know, woo-hoo for that.

I have a post scheduled for tomorrow and another one for Saturday...and then Year of Projects on Sunday. Woo. Maybe an FO Friday will be forthcoming. I don't know. Whatever and ever amen.

I hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Kindergarten is too exciting!!! Hope he loves it! Seven years is a long time to keep a blog going. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what! Happy blog-o-versary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the seven years...and LM's first day of kindgertan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 7 years of lots of good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete