Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Stash Enhancement: StevenBe Inappropriate (box #3)

Happy Saturday!

I have a Stash Acquisition update for you. My StevenBe Inappropriate box came this past week. This is the third shipment, I think...yeah.





This shipment included a pattern for fingerless mitts, an inappropriate tea towel, and a beautiful skein of Dreamy DK superwash yarn dyed by House of a La Mode in "I Wanna Bob For Your Apples." There's also a little pattern for the leftovers on the back (not shown). Oh, and the code to get into the Inappropriate section on the StevenBe website (but I'm not telling so don't ask).





In case you can't read it, the towel says, "Twinkle, twinkle little cup...how'd my life get so f***ed up?"


It was a lovely box and I'm seriously contemplating buying more of the yarn...but I really shouldn't. So, there's that.

I swear that's it, though. I hope you're having a fabulous Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. these boxes look so fun and so amazing, I'm so glad you are sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice, little laugh each month. Oh and love your penmanship! It's so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, not my handwriting. It comes that way from StevenBe :) However, my handwriting is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete