Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Stash Enhancement: Things just keep on coming in...

I keep trying to be good.....and then things happen and then the next thing you know, I have packages arriving at my house with yarn and I don't even know where they all came from or how I got them and my fingers did the buying and.....



Well, let's just see what new stash has arrived at my house already!

In my quest for all things Hunger Games, I got ahold of one of these:


This is a skein of Lorna's Laces Solemate in the "Catching Fire" colorway (November 2013). I'm a little curious about this one as it's a 55% superwash merino, 30% rayon, and 15% nylon blend. I've heard it will hold up well for socks. We shall see.



I also participated in a trade with someone wherein I received this (and they got a skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock from me). This is a skein of Vesper Sock from Knitterly Things in the "Love Stinks (Yeah Yeah)" colorway. I'm suddenly reminded of "The Wedding Singer" and Adam Sandler singing this song.



And lastly, I ordered a skein of Slash Self-Striping from Mudpunch in the "Wet Blanket" colorway. She was having an "I got a nasty email" sale that I caught via Instagram and I picked this up. I've been eyeing things for months and finally pulled the trigger.




So, all that happened. I might have more coming. I don't remember. Also, my fabric order arrived from Spoonflower but as I still don't have a working washing machine, I can't wash it and send it off to Lindsey at Erin Lane Bags. So, once that's sorted out, I'm having Lindsey make some project bags for me. Woo.



Anyway, I hope you're having a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment