Let's revisit my monthly goals and see how much I'm failing...winning...doing? Whatever, let's look.
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something): Wink, the Smooth Operator Socks, Stormageddon's Vest, or the Oh, She IS a Bad Nut shawl.
2. Proper destash work (photos, updating the database on Ravelry, etc.)
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.4. Yarn Diet (clubs don't count).
5. Finish the needle/hook inventory & decide what to destash.
6. Clean out the yarn closet some more.
7. Finish up the second half of the Corriedale from Frene Creek Farm.
8. Andean ply the last of the Polwarth/Tussah blend, wash all of it, and figure out how much I have.
9. Unravel a sweater. Maybe two. Or four.
10. Anything else that comes along.
Honestly, I've only really worked on the vest and the socks...and between those two, the vest. Destash photos haven't happened. I've been trying to knit or spin...but it's not been going as well as I would like. I suppose I'm doing it, though, because the vest is about 3" away from the armholes. My yarn diet continues, without hitches. I did get my StevenBe Inappropriate box this past weekend but that doesn't count. I've finished my circular needle & crochet hook inventory but I've not decided on destashing yet. I've also not worked on the interchangeable inventory. I know what needle sizes I have but I don't know how long my cords are. I finished up the Andean plying of the Polwarth/Tussah blend and started the second half of the Corriedale from Frene Creek Farm. That's about it. Kind of sad, really.
1. Finish going through Stormageddon's clothes.
2. Go through everything on the cookbook shelf.
3. Go through all our dishes.
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Post a few items for sale
8. Celebrate Little Man's 6th birthday! (and wrap presents!)
9. Try to take some time for myself.
On this end of things....well......I went through baby clothes (and got rid of almost all the clothes through 1 year), reorganized a little bit with the bins (and finding that I have some space in the close in Stormageddon's room). I cleaned the cookbook shelves but I wouldn't say I went through everything. I've not touched the dishes, though I really should. We've been going to the gym almost daily. I say "almost" because we're not perfect. It's more like 13/14 days. Unfortunately, it's doing nothing for my weight because all I want to do is eat and we have Halloween candy. My bullet journal is fine. I think I can take this off my "goals" list because it's so ingrained. I posted a few items for sale, didn't sell them, needed to make some space in the bedroom so a few boxes of stuff went away. Little Man's birthday happened on the 9th, which means I got presents wrapped :) As for time for myself......I've not done enough of that. I really should because I'm stressed out. Oh well. Someday soon.
I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday :) I'll probably be back on Saturday with a Stash update (StevenBe Inappropriate box came in over the weekend).