Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy Blogiversary

Today is Friday, August 17, 2018.

As of today, I have been writing on this blog for.....nine years (I had to go look - my first post was in 2009). In those nine years, I've written 869 posts (with this one being 869).

My most-viewed month was September 2013, with 16K views. My most-viewed post was my first-ever yarn review, written 14 January 2013 (which can be found here). I've had 8970 visitors referred through Google & Google Canada.


It's been a long road with lots of changes. I got married, we had a child, we moved cross-country, we had another child.........and there has been lots of knitting and talk about knitting and photos and love. And spam. Because, let's face it, people suck and will do anything for a whole dollar, including spamming people with random crap.

Oh well.



Here's hoping we have some more years around here :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, happy blogoversary!! So many wonderful things have happened in the last 9 years for you... maybe not the spam though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine years is a long time. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete