So, what to show, what to show......well, how about my Super Seeeeeeeeeekrit Swap Project? I've been teasing you all for about two weeks now with this project. It was received this past Wednesday so now I can show you this lovely project.
I give you my Super Seeeeeeekrit Swap Project: The Dalek Dishcloth!
|I'll visit your crevices and exterminate dirt!|
Needles: US #8 Chai-Goo bamboo straights
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Maize
Size: Um, it's a dishcloth...size doesn't really matter.
Modifications: I added a couple more stitches to each side, just to make it a little larger.
So, there you have it...one of my FOs.
But wait! There's another FO to show you! Some of you may remember a couple of weeks ago, during my weekly Self-Imposed Year of Projects update, that I mentioned that I had found a WIP: a pair of socks...but that I had lost the one that was finished and that since there wasn't a pattern, I couldn't just finish the second sock without looking at the first one (mostly for the heel flap). By the following week, I had not only located the lost first sock, I had finished the second one!
So, I give you: Baby Traveling Vines Socks!
|Okay, this is only the one but I swear, they're both finished!|
Pattern: Baby Traveling Vines Socks by me (no, it's not written or available...I'm working on that)
Needles: US #1 steel Hiya-Hiya DPNs (I think they're Hiya-Hiyas)
Yarn: Zitron Trekking XXL in Blue Bri
Modifications: None...it's my pattern. However, after finishing the second sock, I think I'm going to do some re-working of the pattern because I think my prototype is too large in the leg/cuff for the size it's intended to be. I'm not entirely sure. I'll have to look up some sizing charts for babies & children to know for sure.
Anyway, yes, that's what I know.
For more FO Friday fun, visit Tami's blog :)