Happy Sunday :)
I feel like it's been an extremely long week. I know that weeks are all the same length but it just feels like this last week has dragged on and on.
But, we'll talk about all that later. Right now, it's time for my Self-Imposed Year of Projects update. This is the 25th update so I'm heading into my 25th week....
1. Claudia: started January 3, 2012; finished January 10, 2012
2. Mama's Simple Skyp Socks: started May 22, 2011; finished January 9, 2012
3. Little Man's Cobblestone Baby Blanket: started July 2010; finished February 2, 2012
4. Dalek Dishcloth: started February 6, 2012; finished February 8, 2012
5. Baby Traveling Vines Socks: started September 18, 2010; finished February 17, 2012
6. Snail Hat: started February 18, 2012; finished February 19, 2012
7. Lothlorien Hat: started January 25, 2012; finished March 5, 2012
8. Habitat Hat: started April 10, 2012; finished May 8, 2012
9. Mini Sweet Girl's Pumpkin Hat: started May 31, 2012; finished June 4, 2012
1. Little Man's Giraffe: started May 11, 2011
2. Icarus Shawl: Started March 15, 2010
3. Honey Badger Don't Give a Shit Socks: started January 23, 2012
4. Pine Forest Baby Blanket: started February 21, 2012
5. Hermione's Everyday Socks: started March 6, 2012
6. Sweet Girl's Hippo: started May 10, 2012
I've worked a bit on the baby blanket. It's still not finished. Baby came early. I'm thinking I should be able to finish it up within the next week, wash it, block it (and steam blocking the acrylic to "kill" it into place), wrap it, and get it sent off to Maryland before we move. I think that should work out pretty well......if I spend the time knitting at night. We'll see how that goes.
Other than that, I haven't worked on much else. In honestly, the blanket is the only knitting I've done...and I haven't even worked on that very much. ::sigh::
1. Hermione Hearts Ron
2. Ogre Babies!
3. NIN Hat
4. Brandon Ribbed Beanie
5. Godric's Hollow Hat
6. Raglan Hat
7. Bergen Street Tuque
9. Simple Baby Cap #1
10. Candy Cane
OTHER PLANNED PROJECTS
1. Freeport Vest
2. My Little Slug
3. Shaun (as in Shaun the Sheep)
4. Curly Snake
5. Penelope the Empathetic Monster
6. Socks of some sort (something with yarn from Sun Valley Fibers, possibly two-at-a-time, toe-up)
7. Adipose (Ravelympics 2012 project for Team Tardis)
First of all, the new baby........the one that came early and I haven't finished the blanket. That one. So, baby is a "she" or a "her" and they named her Charlotte Marie. I've only seen the one photo at this point but I'm sure there will be more. I might even be able to share one or two :)
Secondly, Little Man. He's finally over most of his sickies. He's snotting outhis nose but that's about it. I've even had two days of easy drop-offs at daycare. Thursday and Friday, he didn't even cry when I dropped him off. He just went right to playing.
I think Husband is coming home this weekend. We're not going to be ready by July 5th.....okay, not "we," but rather, I won't be ready to move by July 5th. I can pack and pack and pack until I'm blue in the face and my fingers are splitting from all the paper...but I won't be ready. With all the other things going on, I just don't think it's going to happen. I have the Buy & Sell shop coming tomorrow, St. Vinny's on Friday, at some point the new patio doors & screens are going in (hopefully sooner rather than later), a dumpster is being delivered on Thursday, and I can't even think about all the other little things that need to be done.......and then the packing.
Anyway, that's about all I know right now. I hope you all have a lovely week :)