Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, December 19, 2014

FO Friday: Sacrificial Goat #4

Happy Friday!

As it's Friday and I only occasionally write on Fridays, that must mean we're celebrating another FO Friday :)

Sacrificial Goat #4 (link to Project Page)

Pattern: Goat by Sara Gasson

Time Frame: started September 25, 2015; finished December 13, 2014

Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease & Tahki Yarns Sky

Needles: US #5 (3.75 mm)

Size: Size indicated in the pattern

Modification(s): Aside from using worsted yarn and larger needles, the only modifications I made were actual bind offs instead of threading through the remaining stitches.

Thoughts: After four of these, I'm getting a little tired of them. Thankfully, I only have one left to make but it doesn't need to be made immediately...because it's for Husband :) The four that I have made were delivered to their recipients on Tuesday and they were well-received.

Also, just so you don't all think I'm just re-posing the same goat over and over...

2 comments:

  1. They look like a bunch of friends taking a break from mischief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they were causing mischief...they did go to Husband's coworkers...

      Delete