Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Monday, April 19, 2010

Quiet...

I do have something to announce but it's going to wait awhile (for those of you that already know, don't go rabbiting about it yet).

I have 15 days of classes left (which translates into 9 because I don't have classes on Wednesdays or Fridays) as well as finals. And then I'm done for the semester and I can finally get some knitting done! Wouldn't that be nice? Or maybe I can finish cleaning the guest bedroom and get started on other areas of the house?

Anyway, knitting has not been had lately. I started a sock on DPNs and do you think I can get the damn recipe right? There's got to be an error in the pattern and it's driving me bonkers! I've e-mailed the publishing company about it and I even went on Ravelry to ask people that have made the socks before if there was something I did wrong. *sigh*

Anyway, must go...lunch with the husband today before class.

No comments:

Post a Comment