Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

FO Friday :)

This is going to be very quick, short, and sweet.....but I did actually finish something and that's grand.

I finished my Skyp Socks not ten minutes ago (read: 11:50pm on Thursday night). Hooooooray. But, because it's late and I'm rather tired and I don't feel like waiting for my phone to hook up to iPhoto or taking pictures of my feet, photos of said FO are going to have to wait.

But, I did finish them...so I can knock another thing off my "list" :)

I'll probably wind up posting pictures later this weekend or early next week.

Did I mention hoooooooray for me?!

For more FO Fridays, go visit Tami's Blog

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing them :) But you are a tease, not posting any pictures! I can't wait to see how they look, especially as I have that pattern in my queue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't FO Friday motivating?! I was up late knitting in order to post as well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing, I can't wait to see the pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, woo hoo!!! for you! Socks are so useful. You never have to wonder if it goes w/so-and-so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just in time for more snow!! Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay well done! You're definitely motoring through your year of projects list. If you can finish one a week, you'll have them all done by August!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting them finished. Do they talk? Had to laugh at the name and immediately thought about skype on the computer.

    ReplyDelete