Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Happy Wednesday :)

I haven't done a proper WIP Wednesday in awhile...so I thought I'd share with you a couple of my WIPs.


First up, these are my Mama's Vanilla Socks (v. 2). I'll be the first to admit that I'm not that far along. I've been working on other things. But, there's the first sock :)


You can see my completed first sock and the cuff and about 5 repeats into my second sock. Oh, Hermione's Everyday Socks, that's the pattern. I should have enough yarn and if I don't, I have a second hank somewhere...

Anyway, it's a really short one today. I'll be back on Friday for a(nother) FO Friday...and then on Sunday for my Self-Imposed Year of Projects. For more WIP Wednesday fun, visit Tami :)

3 comments:

  1. The socks look great! The pattern is a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute socks! I've been missing sock knitting and need to get one going soon. If only I could settle on a pattern and yarn combo, I'd be set. Ah well, I'll just live vicariously through you for a bit if you don't mind. See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Socks on the needles and one Hermione done! I love the craziness of that first sock.

    ReplyDelete