Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Meme.......wait, a what?!

Yes, it's true. I'm going to do a Meme. Why, do you ask? Well...I replied to JelliDonut's and she informed me, via e-mail, that I need to do do one of my own.

So, I'm going to do one of my own.


Age: I'll admit it...I'm 31.

Bed: King size sleep number...Husband really likes his bed to have nothing to it and, according to him, I sleep on plywood (I don't, it has to have a little give).

Chore that you hate: I hate dusting but that's probably because I'm allergic to dust. I also hate mopping the back entry. Oh, and I hate laundry and doing the dishes...but those are never-ending.

Dogs: Why yes, we have a dog. His name is Peter Lowenbrau Griffin. 

 

 





























There he is...he's just a baby. He's almost 5 months old and he's a Brittany. We're fans of him except that he's naughty as hell...we're trying to break him of the habit of jumping up on things (the table, Husband, the windowsill, Little Man...)

Essential to start my day: A good bathroom break. Seriously. Usually once that's done, I have to get Little Man out of bed and then it's all about him and Puppy.

Favorite color: Green. I know, that's kind of generic but I like almost all forms of green. I don't say, "no" to blues, purples, or blacks either.

Gold or silver: Silver...or white gold because it's not that yellow color (I don't like yellow).

Height: 5'6"ish...

Instruments that you play: Piano, saxophone, percussion, trumpet, and a little bit of clarinet...I think.

Job Title: Domestic Engineer.....Domestic Goddess....take your pick. I prefer the second one because it has "Goddess" in the title.

Kids: Why yes, I have one of those, too. 

 

 





























And there he is. He likes to cheese for the camera and does it often.

Live: Live or live? I prefer live performances but I hate all the garbage between. But if you're talking about live, then I live in southern Wisconsin in the United States. For my foreign readers, I'm about a two hour's drive northwest of Chicago.

Mom's name: My mom's name was Shirley Ann.

Nicknames: I'm not sure I ever really had any of those. I give plenty of them to Little Man, including (but not limited to): Little Man, Bubba, Chunky Monkey, Boogerbutt, Stinker, Stinker Bug, Pie, Punkin Pie, Punkin......and yes, I know the correct spelling is "pumpkin" but that's not what I call him. I call him "Punkin."

Overnight hospital stays: I've had one for myself when Little Man was born last November but I've also stayed in the hospital twice with Little Man when he got sick. The problem wasn't that he was sick...I mean, that was a problem but it wasn't the reason we were in the hospital. The problem was that he wasn't eating. With his metabolic disorder, if he doesn't eat, it can get very bad very quickly. So, off to the hospital we go when he doesn't eat correctly.

Pet Peeves: Drivers that don't use their turn signals, UW-Madison college students that dart out into traffic whenever they want because they think they can, my in-laws, and scores of other things...

Quote from a movie: You know, now that I'm actively thinking about it...I can't come up with a single movie quote that I want to repeat. So, a TV quote, instead: Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. … I am definitely a madman with a box.

Right or left: I'm right-handed (mostly) and Husband is left-handed...but I can do some things with my left hand. I think.

Siblings: I have a half-brother that is six years younger than I am. I don't know him well, we didn't grow up in the same house, that's about all I can say about it.

Take-Out-Food: I like food, takeout or otherwise. We probably order Pizza Hut or Chinese the most but we don't really do takeout in this house.
Underwear: Yes, I wear it. Clean underwear = good underwear.

Veggies: I do like my veggies. There are some that I would rather not eat or only eat with certain things or at certain times of the year...but I generally like veggies.

What makes you run late: See "Kids"
 
Xrays: I've had several over the years. I've had my ankles, wrists/hands, entire head, nasal cavity, knees, shoulders...oh, who am I kidding? I think I've had my entire body x-rayed at some point in my life (just not all at the same time).

Yummy food: Roasted & salted pumpkin seeds, especially at this time of year.

Zoo Animals: Capybara. I don't know why. Oh, and the froggies and turtles.




Oh, the A-to-Z's of me...or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment