Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Stash Enhancement: FOMA

Happy Saturday!

I went through my labels for stash-related stuff for 2018 and I was surprised to see that I only had four posts. That's a far cry from past years where I had.....well, a lot more than four. So, this is only my fifth stash post for the year, which means I've been a lot better about working from my stash.

Anyway, I only have a couple of things that came in recently. I picked up both of these from someone destashing in one of the Facebook groups I belong to.




This is a skein of Show Stopper from Leading Men Fiber Arts in the Yarn Hoarder colorway. The lovely people at LMFA are quite good friends with Amber Lindeman of the Yarn Hoarder podcast (which I highly recommend - you can find it on YouTube) and made this colorway for her. I thought about getting my hands on it at one point, passed on it because I'm trying not to hoard all the yarn....and then it came up in a destash and it wanted to come home. No idea what I'm going to do with it but I'm sure I'll think of something.



This skein came from the same destash. It's from Adella's Crochet Cottage on her Cozy Fingering base. The colorway is called Dark Fairy and it's a 75/25 Superwash Merino/Nylon. I have no idea what it's going to be when it grows up but for some reason, Sockhead seems to be calling to me.....not sure that it's right, though. Maybe.




See? I told you I didn't have a lot come in.

I should be back tomorrow for my weekly Year of Projects update. I even have an FO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment