Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thirsty Thursday...

In college, Thursdays were "Divine Stein" night at 'Scoes. I only partook in this adventure a few times in my later years of college. I wasn't a beer drinker so it had to be a special occasion that I would sit and drink beer.

Today is a different kind of Thirsty Thursday. I've been sick with a cold and because my nose is draining at night, my throat hurts. To combat this, I've been drinking hot lemonade or hot Tang mixed with hot lemonade...or anything hot, like coffee but not tea. It's been helping my throat feel better but I need the runny nose to go away. I've been taking DayQuil and NyQuil, though not as diligently as I should be. I'm almost at the point where I'm considering taking my allergy medication because I know that will work to relieve my runny nose.

Otherwise, today is a random day. I'm cleaning and doing laundry in between Little Man's naps and bottles and diaper changes. Needless to say, I haven't gotten very far on cleaning in the bedroom but laundry is plugging along, probably because I don't have to watch it constantly. I'm hoping to go do a Curves workout when Husband gets home from work but we'll see. If I'm feeling like crap, that may not happen. Or maybe it will anyway. We'll see.

I was hoping to work on my Knitters' Guild Brown Bag Exchange project but I don't think that's going to happen today. I've finished the body up until where the sleeves will be added and I'm almost done with the first sleeve. Once the sleeves are done, I can work on putting it all together and finishing it. I'm going to need help with that because I've never made a sweater this way before. Luckily, I know plenty of people that can and will help me :)

Yes, I should post pictures. No, I'm not going to. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment