Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy, sick Tuesday.....

Yes, it's true. I've come down with the common winter ailment known as "the cold." Runny nose, sneezing, some coughing...ick. Luckily, Little Man seems fine at this point. I'm not too thrilled with being sick but, I don't really have much choice at this point either. I'm just going to have to let it run it's course.

I've stared a spreadsheet that will catalog all my yarn. I've gotten through the first two bins worth...but I have six bins total, and some drawers full...and a basket...and some bags...

I think I have a problem.

Anyway, that's part of my NYRs so I don't feel so bad that I'm taking some time to do it. And I'm sick. I think maybe some lunch is in order at this point...I like lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment